LAS VEGAS GOLF PRODUCTS
Promotional products, apparel, sponsor gifts, and signage for your Golf Tournament in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas Golf Promotional Products, Sponsor Gifts, Signage, and Tents
Golf tournament giveaways might include everything from personalized golf balls to embroidered polos and golf shoe bags. For your upcoming golf outing, our large duffel bags and golf umbrellas make excellent company gifts. Do you require the top 10 golf event giveaways? For your golf sponsors, how about big golf tents, flags, and signs? Call 702-233-6939 for assistance from our knowledgeable staff, who have been promoting golf tournaments for years.
DELUXE GOLF GIFT SET
For the golf enthusiast – this clever gift set includes a golf divot repair tool, golf hat clip, and lapel pin. More info
Make your next golf event a win-win when you include a sponsor gift that will be cherished by the recipient and provide brand exposure for your cause. More info
Keep your golf game on par with this stylish cap! Moisture-wicking polyester, mesh back panels, and a Q3® wicking sweatband are great for keeping you cool during the front and back nine. More info
Keep them cool on the fairway with this striped-color polo. Features TopShield Technology with moisture-wicking and anti-microbial fabric properties plus ultraviolet protection to block up to 95% of UV radiation. More info
Golf Partee Bottle
The patented dimple design looks and feels like a golf ball! Perfect for both hot or cold drinks, this bottle has a copper-plated inner liner with a screw-on, spill-resistant lid. More info
Protect golf shoes and keep them separate from this lightweight water-resistant shoe bag. With a large imprint area, sturdy handles, mesh ventilation, and zipper pools, this bag will be used both on and off the course. Fits up to a men’s size 14. More info
Hydrate Golf Kit
Everything you need to stay cool and hydrated on the golf course. The kit includes 28 oz Tritan bottle, golf towel with grommet, 4 Plus Tees, divot tool, carabiner bottle opener, and collapsible foam can holder. Also includes an optional extra golf ball of your choice with every kit! More info
Crystal Golf Award
A club champ will display this gorgeous crystal award with pride! The beveled edges reflect light around the room, and the crystal golf ball in the center will ensure they remember their accomplishment. More info
Golf 62″ Umbrella
The perfect companion on the golf course! Constructed of industrial-strength fiberglass to prevent breaking and inverting. The water-repellent fabric keeps you dry, and the UPF 50+ barrier protects you from the sun, making this the perfect golf umbrella, rain or shine. More info
Golf Skincare Kit
Can Cooler Sleeve
Your new best friend on the golf course! The Can Cooler Sleeve can hold up to six 12 oz. cans and is made from 600D polyester and PEVA lining to keep your drinks cold for longer. Easily slides in with your golf clubs for convenient carrying. More info
Tents, Banners, and Signs for Golf Tournaments
Promotional Golf Product Categories
- Announcement Cards
- Business Cards
- Counter Cards
- Door Hangers
- EDDM Mailing
- Greeting Cards
- Hang Tags
- NCR Forms
- Plastic Cards
- Pocket Folders
- Rack Cards
- Table Tent Cards
- Window Clings
- Yard Signs
- Digital Printing
- Offset Printing
- Raised Ink Printing (Spot or Full-Color Printing)
- Full-Color Printing (Four Color Process)
- Spot-Color Printing (1-, 2-, 3-color printing)
- Raised Foil Printing
- Full-Color Foil Printing
- Raised UV spot coating
- Metallic Inks
- Foil Stamping
- Foil Embossing
- Die Cutting
Most Popular Stock Options
- 100# Gloss Book / Text
- 100# Gloss Cover
- 70# Smooth White
- 12 pt
- 14 pt
- 16 pt
- 18 pt
- NCR (Non-Carbon Copy Paper)
HOW TO PLAN A SUCCESSFUL GOLF TOURNAMENT
First Things First
– Choose the date of your event.
– Assess your food & beverage needs.
– Estimate the number of players expected.
– A deposit and a signed contract are due immediately to secure the date.
6 to 8 Weeks Before Your Event
– Assess your merchandise needs for:
– Tee gifts (Shirts, golf balls, yardage guides).
– Tournament prizes. Branded merchandise requiring custom logos will take approximately 4-6 weeks to be delivered. BROWSE GOLF PRIZES AND PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS
– Staff and volunteer needs.
– Order hole-in-one insurance if needed.
– Keep the golf course updated on the estimated number of players.
4 Week Prior To Your Event
– Order banners
– Order hole sponsorship signs
– Choose your menu and finalize food/beverage contract.
– Final payment due to the course to hold tee times.
– Final player count due.
3 Weeks Prior To The Event
– Format of your competition.
– Transportation requests.
– Hole-in-one insurance and golf prize information.
– Special needs for sponsors or volunteers.
– Needs for registration (# of tables, location, etc.).
– Gift Certificate needs.
– Send sponsor signs to the course and discuss the placement of signs. Closest to the pin and long drive requests.
2 Days Prior To Your Event
- Send a player listing/pairings sheet to the course by e-mail or fax. An Excel spreadsheet is the preferred method for player listings.
- Communicate any changes or questions you may have.
Day Of Your Event
- NOTE: Any signs, banners, prizes, or hole-in-one cars need to be pre-staged the evening prior to an A.M. event and at least 3 hours prior to a P.M. event.
- Allow ½ hour prior to your start for registration for every 40 players (e.g. 2 hours for 140 players, 1 hour for 80 players).
- Communicate any last-minute changes to the golf course tournament coordinator.
After Your Event
- Remember to pick up any leftover prizes.
- Remember to pick up any banners or signs.
Ready to start?
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you within the few hours.